Well, after 3 flights and 2 train rides we made it to Albertville, France all in one piece. This is quite possibly one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! The last flight we took today was from Frankfurt, Germany to Lyon, France and we flew parallel to the Alps for the majority of the flight. That was an incredible sight!
.
Once we got to the school we took all of our bags up to our 2nd floor studio apartment and then decided to go for a walk and see what was in the town. There are a few pictures of the town of Albertville above. There is also a picture of me in front of the school sign and then one standing in "our neighborhood" about 1 block from the school.
.
Last, but certainly not least, you will see a picture of our first dinner here in Albertville. It was supposed to be spaghetti but that would have involved actual cooking (and then washing of dishes) so we ended up with 'peanut butter toast.' Maybe I'll do better tomorrow night.
.
Speaking of tomorrow, we have placement tests at 9am. Once we're finished with the test we have the rest of the day to ourselves. I like this school already.
.
I'll send pictures of our apartment tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment