Wednesday, September 8, 2010

a stumble back in time...





This post is mainly for Kevin's mom....but you can read it too, if you want. In our travels today we came upon a junk store - oops - I'm supposed to call it an "antique store." Well, as you can imagine Kevin's eyes lit up and he got a little spring in his step (you know Kevin is not very 'springy' as a rule so this was a big day for him...).
.
We went inside and walked around - though it was more like stumbling all over stuff hoping that I wouldn't break anything. I think the "you break it, you bought it" rule is in effect here as well and I certainly didn't want to buy anything in that store on purpose, much less by accident.
.
Eagle eye Kevin did manage to find an old iron (I'm assuming it is old because it was really dirty and in an antique shop) for his mom, who collects irons. Enjoy the picture of your new iron, Jo! We'll bring it home to you in about 3 years or so! Until then, we'll have to lug it around with us but that's no problem, you're worth it! :)

1 comment:

~Babychaser~ said...

Talk about a cool souvenir!! Though, feel free to pick something lighter for us. :)