Well, Saturday has rolled around again. For today's post I am simply sharing a few pictures from last evening and today. On our walk home last night we took some different roads and discovered a small Chinese restaurant just about 5 minutes (walking) behind our apartment! I definitely want to try French style Chinese food before we leave! I also want to hear a Chinese person speaking French.
.
Today was a quiet day. Kevin walked to the store this morning while I opted to stay in. While he was out he stumbled upon a used book sale in town. So, we are now the proud owners of a book called "Le Colt" (as in the Colt revolver), a book on decorating (?) and one about England - all in French of course. He was extremely happy to get these treasures for only 1 Euro each. That boy does love a bargain. I'm just glad he bought books that have a lot of pictures in them.
.
Later this evening Kev decided to walk up the hill behind our apartment and see what he could see. I think he was out there running in an open field on the side of the hill reenacting that scene from The Sound of Music but he denies it so I won't press the issue.
.
While he was out strolling I cleaned the apartment and then made dinner....good ol' spaghetti with marinara sauce. We are now winding down for the evening - it is after 9pm here - and Kevin is next to me fussing about all of the exceptions in the French language as he studies his material from last week. Ah, Saturday night in Albertville. I hope you have a good night as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment