Okay, so you can't tell from the picture but school is going very well! :) We now have day 3 under our belts and we're ready for more! This week has gone by incredibly fast!
.
We do have homework every evening and so far Kevin has a lot more of it than I do! Like I told you, he is in the higher level class and his teacher is making him work! I have homework each evening as well but it just doesn't take as long to finish mine. Kevin doesn't mind - he figures the sooner I am finished with my homework, the sooner I can start cooking dinner - and really, that is his primary concern.
.
Tonight's menu...pork chops and mashed potatoes, oh and the obligatory baguette. Yes, mom, I know you just cringed at all the starches and no vegetables on the menu so for you, I will open a can of green beans. Yuck.
1 comment:
That's an excellent picture! You are doing so great blogging!!! I feel like I'm keeping better in touch with you this week than I did when you were living here! :)
Funny story... we were reading a book about the Amish this last week (from the library) and the kid/narrator mentioned how the Amish people moved from Switzerland to a place between Germany and France. Before I could go on, Tornado's face lit up and he said, "They live in France like Aunt Emy and Uncle Kevin live in France."
Just know he thinks of you!
Post a Comment