Well hello and a happy Saturday to you! Here are a couple of pictures of the school from the front entrance. I also included a picture of the gingerbread man crossing out in front of the school. I haven't seen one yet but when I do, you'll be the first to know.
.
And then there's the interesting picture of Kevin. I have to dry my hair every morning, right? Well, I have to plug my hairdryer into a transformer. The problem is that the holes in the outlet are slightly bigger than the prongs on the transformer. So when I am drying my hair, the transformer won't stay in the wall! Now, this is where Kevin comes in. He has to lay across the bed and hold the transformer so that it will stay in the wall. Problem solved.
.
I thought I heard him mumbling something about shaving my head while I'm sleeping but I can't be sure so I'll let it go.
1 comment:
LAUGHING!
Post a Comment