Bonjour! And yes, with that one word, I have exhausted my French vocabulary! School began this morning with placement testing and for some reason when the testing was over they told me that I should report to the nursery tomorrow for my first day of class. Huh.
.
.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of our apartment. It is very small but cozy. I had to laugh when I saw how high the shower (or "bucket" - as I prefer to call it) is! I had to parachute out of it when I was finished showering. All in all, I think we'll be very comfortable here!
.
And yes, if you look closely at the picture you will see that once again we are sleeping "Ricky and Lucy style" - single beds! Having single beds is kind of like having one of those expensive sleep number beds....you know, the one on TV where the lady is sleeping and the man is jumping up an down on the other side of the bed? With these single beds, Kevin could toss and turn all night and I would never know it! All of the benefit without the expense!
.
Well, I better run...I need to fold my parachute up so I can use it again tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment