Sunday, September 19, 2010

(post 2 of 4) raw eggs and ham...


Well, all those trains made us hungry so we set off in search of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Just kidding, we were actually looking for Bob Evans when we came across this nice little French Creperie. I said to Kevin, " I wonder what they serve?" And both of us - being the curious people that we are - decided to go in a give it a try.
.
Once we were seated we began to peruse the menu....plain crepes, cheese crepes, egg crepes, egg and cheese crepes, ham and egg crepes, ham and cheese and egg crepes......well, you get the picture. So we both ordered ham and cheese and egg crepes! Before I ordered I said to Kevin, "Surely the egg will be cooked, right?" And he assured me that it would be. As you can see from the picture, they didn't even try to cook that egg! So I simply cut it right out of the middle and gave it to Kevin, who, by the way, apparently loves nearly raw eggs.
.
So that was our lunch in Chambery! It was pretty and it tasted good, minus the egg!

No comments: