Tonight was our night out on the town - our first dinner out since we've been here. We've got a week of language learning behind us so why not celebrate, right? Celebrate we did - at the local kebab et sandwich shop. I have never been able to pass up a heapin' helpin' of meat, shaved right before your eyes - I mean, who could?
.
There he was - standing just inside the door, shearing a large piece of cooked lamb with an electric razor. I walked in and confidently said, "I'll have a lamb sandwich with pomme frites on the side. Please use the 3/8's attachment to shave my lamb. And when your finished, can you please cut my husband's hair?"
.
Actually, our lamb sandwiches were very good - this will probably not be a Friday night tradition but it was fine for this Friday night! And in case you are wondering, Kevin did not get his hair cut. 3/8's would have way too short! :)
1 comment:
But just think how long it would be before he needed it cut again! :)
Post a Comment