

Well, I finally got Kevin to wear some color. It took moving all the way to Africa to get it done but nevertheless; he is wearing some more exciting clothes. After we got married and I started buying his clothes he would always remind me to buy only navy blue, dark green, grey, black or brown. Occasionally I would slip in a pattern or two but never anything too out of the ordinary.
.
Since we have been in Africa I have bought fabric in the market and have had about 15 shirts made for him. Much to my surprise he wears the shirts and even likes most of them! All of the people here wear bright colors and as far as patterns are concerned, the busier the better.
.
.
Since we have been in Africa I have bought fabric in the market and have had about 15 shirts made for him. Much to my surprise he wears the shirts and even likes most of them! All of the people here wear bright colors and as far as patterns are concerned, the busier the better.
.
I just wonder if he’ll wear them when we get back to the States!
1 comment:
So Africa is the solution to less exciting wardrobe selection huh? Good tip. :)
Post a Comment