Sunday, September 28, 2008

so you had a bad day




We had just finished eating lunch today when one of the teenage MK’s came to the guest house with something to show Kevin. I didn’t rush to the door because I figured it was just another snake.
.
Well, as it turns out it wasn’t just another snake, it was two of them! The amazing part was that one snake was eating the other one!
.
Best I can tell, they were arguing over whose skin was the shiniest and the black one got a little out of hand so the brown one took a chomp on his head to kind of show him who was in charge. Then I think the black one said something like, “Hey, you don’t have to bite my head off!” But by then it was too late because the brown one had already swallowed his head.
.
Now, I wasn’t there, but I think that’s what happened. Maybe you should check with Kevin for the details.

No comments: