Monday, September 8, 2008

random creatures


Note: Read the post below this one first.
.
Kevin skinned the snake on the porch of another missionary’s house. Now, these other missionaries have quite a few animals wandering around their house at any given moment.
.
I was trying to be a good wife and concentrate on the task at hand but I guess I am easily distracted or something because when Kevin was finished skinning the snake and wanted to see all of the wonderful pictures I had taken he found that there were more pictures of the random creatures on the porch than there were of the puff adder.
.
What can I say? The snails were escaping from the bucket, the baby goat was eating my pretzels and a huge green bug zoomed by my head and landed right next to me and would not go away. Who can concentrate with all that going on?

No comments: