Saturday, September 27, 2008

off his rocker


Well, Kevin has finally fallen off his rocker. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later.
.
It was about 1am and we had just finished watching TV and decided to go to bed. I don’t know how he did it but before I knew it he had fallen completely backwards in his recliner. I was laughing so hard that I nearly wet my pants. He was asking me to come over and help him get up but I had to take some pictures first and then I went over to help him but had to run to the bathroom!
.
I finally did help him get up but I must have laughed for at least 20 minutes. He called me a “fruitcake” for getting such a kick out of the whole thing. Fruitcake or not, I thought it was hysterical.

No comments: