

You know, it’s really a wonder that we were granted passports. I was looking through some pictures from our time here and I started to ask myself if it is even wise for the two of us to be allowed to travel unsupervised.
.
My favorite picture is Kevin looking at the West Africa guide book upside down on one of our trips to Ghana. It’s a miracle we ever made it back to Togo.
.
One of the best parts about not speaking the language of your host country is that you cannot understand what they are saying when they are talking about you. You can just smile and listen to them and assume that they are giving you the greatest compliment you have ever received.
.
I just don’t understand why they yell and flap their arms wildly every time they compliment us.
No comments:
Post a Comment