
Aren't these coconut huts cute? Well, I guess the man on the side of the road in Lome was counting on the fact that some doofy tourist would agree. Yes, that tourist would be me. Kevin wasn't nearly as impressed as I was with them but he'll come around.
.
The other photo is a bunch of papayas here on the compound. There is absolutely no story to tell about that picture I just liked it so I posted it.
.
Kevin left for Mango early this morning. He is going there to survey a piece of property and is scheduled to return on Saturday. Unfortunately we'll miss each other by one day because I am heading to Lome on Friday and will return to Tsiko on Sunday evening. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I'll be in Kpalime.
.
So basically I won't be around much this week. If anyone falls backwards in their chair or if I see a snake eating a goat or something I'll take pictures to share with you next time I write. Have a great week!
1 comment:
All caught up now... very fun!
Post a Comment