I love waking up in time to watch the sunset. Just kidding, I do get up a little earlier than that. Not much, but a little.
.
Anyway, these are a couple pictures of a sunset in Ghana last week. I don't know what it is but the sun seems bigger here than in the States. Are we closer to it because we are closer to the equator? Maybe I should google this subject.
.
It also seems like there are about a million more stars here too. Just tonight as I was walking across the compound I looked up in sheer amazement at the stars in the sky. It was a beautiful sight. Then a bug flew up my nose so I came inside.
1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh... and for commenting on my blog. Sorry I haven't been around much. Your blog is one I miss the most in this apparent blog reading hyatous (yeah, even spell check couldn't help me on that one, sorry). I'll get caught up though... maybe this weekend. :)
Post a Comment