For those of you who have told us that you sent us some "snail mail" I'm here to tell you that two snails came to the compound today and they didn't deliver any mail. Once I got over the initial disappointment I was able to get on with my day.
.
These are by far the biggest snails I have ever seen. Come to think of it, these are probably the biggest snails I ever want to see. The Togolese told us that these weren't really that big. They also said that they were going to eat these. That's more information than I really needed.
.
I, on the other hand, would have probably given them names and a warm place to sleep (it's not difficult to find a warm place to sleep here...).
1 comment:
Excellent!
I'm making my way through the archives to get caught up. :) Glad Ghana was fun!
Post a Comment