Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 years, already?


Well, it's been two whole years already! The time has flown by! Today, we are celebrating our wedding anniversary in Togo, West Africa. Kevin is going to take me out for dinner to a restaurant called "Chez Fanny" (I hope "Chez" doesn't mean "big" in French).
.
The restaurant is in a Kpalime - about 45 minutes from here and we want to be home before dark. It gets dark right around 6pm. The restaurant's here are not necessarily known for their speedy service so that means we need to get there around 3:30pm so that we can eat and be on the road by about 5pm!
.
Maybe I should say he is taking me out for a late lunch instead....
.
Anyway, my point is that I am thankful for my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

~Babychaser~ said...

Happy Anniversary friend! Sorry we missed the actual day! Crazy that we were taking your pictures 2 whole years ago! :) I hope lunch/dinner (linner?) was super fun!