

I just thought I should let you know that it looks like I may stand a pretty good chance of representing Togo in the Tractor Olympics. I was out on the airstrip yesterday practicing for about 4 hours.
.
So far I'm thinking about entering the "Look mom, No hands" competition and the "Stand and Drive" competition. I was going to try the "Back flip and Mow" competition but I just can't stick my landing. Maybe next year.
.
Any way you look at it, I'm sure to bring home a medal. I'm definitely going to enter the "Best Farmer's Tan" judging and I'm here to tell you that I can't lose that one.
1 comment:
You'll be the only one round these parts with any tan I think.
On another note... my hubby wants to join Kev at the gun show. :)... see you soon.
Post a Comment