Saturday, June 14, 2008

true happiness


This post is mainly for Kevin's mom.....
.
Kevin loves Jello more than anyone I know and so I try to make it for him every so often. The problem I have discovered with making one small box at a time is that he sits down with his spoon in hand and the Jello disappears within seconds - and then he wants more.
.
So I started making 2 small boxes at a time. Same problem. So the other day when he asked me to make him some Jello I decided to make 2 large boxes that would last for a few days.
.
You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled this huge bowl of Jello out of the fridge that night. He took the entire bowl, plastic spoon in hand and with a big smile on his face sat down in his recliner and exclaimed, "I've never had a bowl this big!" I asked him, "Didn't your mom ever make a big bowl of Jello?" He replied, "Yeah, but she wouldn't let me eat it right out of the bowl."
.
I guess it truly is the little things in life that make us happy.

1 comment:

~Babychaser~ said...

Excellent!! So... did he eat it all in one sitting???