I posted these pictures backwards but I am not about to waste time changing them around so I'll just tell the story backwards! This is Nanier and Yaya. Two employees who went to pick up a load of stone this past Saturday morning. On their way down the mountain the trucks brakes went out and when Nanier realized it he told Yaya to jump from the truck. Nanier knew that one of two things was about to happen....he was going to go over the side of the mountain or he was going to crash into another truck. As it turned out he actually crashed into 2 different trucks before stopping. It is a miracle that he survived this accident and for that we are praising the Lord!
This is the truck that we hired from Kara to tow our truck back to Mango. I was driving the van following the tow truck back to Mango and I thought it was going to be a painfully slow drive.....I was wrong! This crazy guy went so fast I was not able to keep up with him!! When we finally reached Mango the truck driver and his crew were pulled off on the side of the road eating lunch waiting for us! Bottom line, he went way too fast!
This is a picture from this past Sunday. Kevin and some of the workers spent a good part of the day trying to prepare the truck for towing and then welding a tow bar onto the trucks. As the sun was going down the "tow" truck pulled away and I thought we were home free.......for about 15 seconds. The weld broke and we were back at square one!
.
Sorry my story is out of order but you get the gist, right? Please pray that God will use this for His glory and that some of our workers would be open to the truth as a result of this accident! He is able!
No comments:
Post a Comment